[Job Post]: Apprenticeship Jobs at HAL in Bangalore. Last Date to apply: 30 Jun 2020
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), the history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of the Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India.
HAL – Job Description
Applications are invited from qualified Diploma Technicians, to undergo One Year apprenticeship training at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore in the following disciplines.
- Aeronautical / Aerospace
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Mechanical / Industrial/industrial Production
- Computer /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science / Informatim Science / Information Technology Electrical & Communication Avionics / Electronics & Tele-CommurGtion ! Industrial
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- Candidate should possess a Diploma Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining a Diploma certificate are not eligible. (calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Dipiorna Certificate)
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma in all the Semesters must be mentioned clearly.
Employment Type: Full Time
Role: Mechanic / Fitter / Production
Role Category: Government Jobs, Diploma, Maintenance
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Experience: Freshers and Experienced (0 to 3+ Years )
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 30/06/2020.
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.