[Job Post]: Financial Planning Manager Jobs at HDFC Life Insurance Across India. Last Date to apply: 31 Jul 2020
About HDFC Life Insurance
HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd.is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC), one of India’s leading housing finance institutions, and Standard Life Aberdeen PLC, leading a well-known provider of financial savings & investment services in the United Kingdom.
HDFC Life Insurance – Job Description
Opportunity to work with HDFC Life as Business Development Manager with Annual Salary 3Lakh/annum + incentives.HDFC Life is one of the leading life insurance companies in India, & the joint venture of HDFC Ltd one of India’s leading housing finance institutions.
HDFC Life’s Smart Achievers Program is an initiative by HDFC Life in association with Manipal Global to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skillsets in the field of insurance. Candidate needs to undergo the training program & will be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance from Manipal Global, Bangalore.
Candidate Course Fee Payment
- Candidate needs to make the course fee payment of INR 1,80,000 + applicable Tax (18% GST) upon receiving the Provisional Offer Letter after the Face to face Interview with the HDFC Life HR team.
- This fee includes the accommodation and food expenses during the 4 months residential classroom training program
- Incumbents will receive a monthly stipend of INR 16,000/- during the six months internship phase with HDFC Life along with performance-based incentives.
- Also, a monthly allowance of INR 2,500/- will be given to the incumbents during the 4 months of their residential classroom training at Manipal, Bengaluru campus.
- On successful completion of 12 months of the Smart Achievers Program, the incumbent will be absorbed by HDFC Life at J2 band (one level above than the entry-level front line sales employees)
- with the compensation of INR 3.0 lakhs + incentives.
- Graduation in any stream of education from a recognized university
- Candidate should be staying in the same city for the last 2 year or more
The candidates will be selected by HDFC Life based on their performance in a personal interview and online assessment. We advise caution against any offer or person asking for money in exchange for a job/interview with HDFC Life. The Course fee payment is made as DD against Manipal Global
Employment Type: Full Time
Role: Sales / Marketing Executive
Role Category: MBA,BPO,Bank,BSc/BCA/BBM,Finance,Sales and Marketing,Management
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
For more information visit the website.
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.