[Job Post]: JRF/SRF Meteorology Jobs at IIT Bhubaneswar. Last Date to apply: 01 Jul 2020
About IIT Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) came into existence on July 22, 2008, inheriting the brand name IIT. This fact itself charges the Institute not only to be worthy of its inheritance but also to be distinctive and distinguished on its own by scripting a path towards novelties. Presented below are the statements for Vision, Mission, Goals & Strategies (to achieve the Goals), and the Core Values of IIT Bhubaneswar.
IIT Bhubaneswar – Job Description
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences of this Institute.
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow ‐ 1 position
Name of the temporary research project: “The inter‐relationship between an atmospheric aerosol distribution and tropical intraseasonal oscillations over the Indian region”.
Emoluments : JRF: Rs. 31,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
SRF: Rs. 35,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
Qualification & Experiences :
- JRF: M.Sc. or M.Tech. with 1st class in Atmosphere and Ocean Science/ Meteorology/ Oceanography selected through National Eligibility Test (NET)**. Final semester students may also apply. However, in case of selection offer will be issued only after completion of the degree.
- SRF: Same qualification as (a) with two years of experience.
Desirable: Working experience in FLEXPART/HYSPLIT/ MATLAB with a strong background in Mathematics and Atmospheric Aerosols.
** NET Qualification:
- CSIR‐UGC National Eligibility Test including NET‐ Lectureship
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), conducted by the Department of Atomic Energy.
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
Interested eligible persons may apply through the online application system on or before 01.07.2020.
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.