[Job Post]: Staff Nurse/Lab-Tech /Pharmacist-Gr-II Jobs at King George Hospital -Visakhapatnam. Last Date to apply: 03 Aug 2020
King George Hospital – The Hospital was established in the year 1923. The Hospital and the College are within the precincts of about 27 acres on a sandy hill, which includes administrative buildings, wards, operation theatres, nursing school and college, students hostels, libraries, auditorium, lecture galleries, laboratories, etc. There are altogether 50 buildings constructed in different periods with multiple entrances surrounded partly by slums.
King George Hospital -Visakhapatnam – Job Description
Staff Nurse/Lab-Tech /Pharmacist-Gr-II
Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N) from the institutions established under the Nursing Council of India Rules and computer knowledge. Registration certificate with valid updated renewal certificate
Pay Scale: Rs. 34,000/-
No.of Posts: 269
- One year L.T Course after intermediate(or)
- Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC(or)
- B.SC with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or)
- B, SC with BZC in 1st class/B.SC Life Sciences in 1st class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd/SVIMS,(or)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UGC (or)
- Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, Hyd (or)
- Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training /apprentice training (and)
- All the above courses must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as on the date of notification.
- Computer knowledge.
Pay Scale: Rs. 28,000/-
No.of Posts: 5
Qualification: D. Pharmacy /B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
Pay Scale: Rs. 28,000/-
No.of Posts: 4
Employment Type: Full Time
Role: Nurse / Healthcare
Role Category: Government Jobs, Diploma, BSc/BCA/BBM, Health Care
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
The candidates should download the application form and submit the filled-in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam on or before 05.00 PM on 03.08.2020
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.