[Job Post]: Sr. Assistant I Steno-Typist Jobs at OIL India Limited in Noida. Last Date to apply: 01 Jul 2020
About OIL India Limited
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL India Limited) traces and symbolizes the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
OIL India Limited – Job Description
Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist Grade – VII, /3 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs. 16,000-34,000/-
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet, and MS PowerPoint.
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator /1 Post
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized university with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subjects in the Pass course.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
- Must have 06(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing)
Grade- VII Scale of Pay: Rs. 16,000-34,000/-
- Non Refundable Application Fees of Rs. 200/- will be charged from the candidates belonging to General and OBC category only.
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen is exempted to pay any Fee.
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online from 02/06/2020, 10:00 AM to 01/07/2020, 11.59 PM (Midnight).
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.