[Job Post]: Block Primary Education Officer Jobs at Punjab PSC in Chandigarh (Punjab). Last Date to apply: 22 Jun 2020
About Punjab PSC
The Joint Public Service Commission(Punjab PSC), the precursor of the Punjab Public Service Commission, with its writ running from the Khyber Pass to the Jamuna near Delhi, was born at Lahore on May 1, 1937. In the wake of the Partition, the Punjab Public Service Commission resurged in February 1948, at Shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of East Punjab. Following the merger of the States of Punjab and Pepsu, it shifted to Patiala on Nov.1st,1956. On 1stNov1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
Punjab PSC – Job Description
75 posts of Block Primary Education Officer in the Department of School Education, Punjab
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of fifty percent (50%) marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission.
- Should have passed two-year Elementary Teacher’s Training Course from a recognized
- university or institution or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per
- guidelines of the National Council for Teacher’s Education or Bachelor Degree in
- Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university or institution as per guidelines of the
- University Grants Commission; Should possess teaching experience of working as Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of three years in any Government School under the control of the Director (Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
AGE : (i) Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2020
PAY SCALE: 10300-34800+5000 Grade Pay
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
Punjab PSC -Last date for Filling Application Form: 22/06/2020 by 23.59hrs
The last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form: 29/06/2020 during Bank hour.
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.