[Job Post]: Scientific Officer/ Junior Scientific Officer Jobs at UPSC Across India. Last Date to apply: 27 Aug 2020
UPSC Jobs – The Royal Commission on the Superior Civil Services in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, which submitted its Report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the Public Service Commission. This led to the establishment of the first Public Service Commission on 1 October 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
UPSC – Job Description
Scientific Officer/ Junior Scientific Officer
One vacancy for the post of Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy), Pharmacopoeial Laboratory for Indian Medicine, Ghaziabad Ministry of AYUSH (UR-01).
Pay Scale: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted. Age: 35 years.
- EDUCATIONAL: Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) of a recognized University or equivalent*. *Note- There is no degree equivalent to the above-mentioned degree.
- EXPERIENCE: Three years of experience of drug analysis involving the use of modern scientific instruments.
NOTE-: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. DESIRABLE:
- Doctorate degree relevant to Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) from recognized University or Institute.
- Experience in analysis and standardization of Indian Medicine.
Fourteen Junior Scientific Officer, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-08)(PH-01*).
Pay Scale: Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. Age: 30 years.
- EDUCATIONAL: Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or Institute in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Metallurgical/Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical.
- EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in production, development or Quality Assurance in the field of Armaments/ Electronics/ Aeronautical/ Under-water applications from organizations in Central/ State Government/ Union Territory administration or autonomous or statutory organization/Public Sector Undertakings/ University/Recognised Research Institution or private organization listed in the Stock Exchanges of India.
Step by Step instructions on how to apply
UPSC – CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 27.08.2020.
THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 28.08.2020. (Jobs Across India)
About Jobs Careers Info
While most job portals only focus on getting an individual the job, whereas JobsCareersInfo focuses on the entire career development of the candidate. We associate individuals with top Jobs across India by tapping into an advanced in-depth referral network. Our Job gateway makes an open door for both Job searchers and associations to grasp a simple work process. Connecting you with employers who are hiring, and also helps you transfer your skills to high demand industries.